We Received This in our Email Today

Hi, I just wanted to say Thank You. I have been using your products for several years now. I started with Billing Manager before you offered Inventory Pro. I have since upgraded a couple of times and have been using InventoryPro 5 for about two years. I am absolutely thrilled with all of your software. It is easy to use and configurable to use in many different ways. I use it to track my sales on eBay, sales in the several shops where I have consigned merchandise, as well as my travel agency. Not only can I track sales, I can generate reports that tell me how my sales and profits are by company, by vendor, by item, by customer, and by category/department. I keep track of expenses using the Purchase Order function and break them down by vendor and accounting category using key codes. Once again, thank you. I look forward to using your products for many more years.

S. McCarty